So I did the following:
- Installed ADB on my mac
- Started the ADB daemon
- Connected my phone to my mac
./adb devices, and saw my device
chrome://inspectin Opera (a chrome compliant browser)
- Allowed my mac to be connected using the USB
- Triggered some scripts which I new was going to generate console log output, but couldn’t find it anywhere
- Tried doing
./adb logcat *:Win a terminal window
- Issued some other test scripts which had
console.warncalls (which showed up nicely in the console on my Mac)
- Couldn’t find the output…
I’ve also tried to follow: Remote debug Android devices - Chrome Developers
And I fail to see any “chrome windows” appearing in my inspect screen, I’m only seeing my phone’s model number, which is not similar to Figure 2 in the link above.
Doesn’t Obsidian allow for remote debugging?
I’m wanting to view the console output from my Android phone within either a web browser window, or in a terminal, using either
ADB or other tools.