When I click on ‘next’ during Find&replace, the next search result is always highlighted.
When I click on ‘replace’ during Find&Replace, the current occurrence is replaced, but the next search result is not highlighted.
In this case you have to click ‘previous’ and then ‘next’ to see the next occurrence.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a note with text which contains ‘foo’
- Start Search&Replace ‘foo’ with ‘bar’
- Click ‘replace’
- Look for the next occurance of ‘foo’ and it’s not highlighted
Highlight next search result after click ‘replace’ for the previous occurrence.
Doesn’t highlight the next occurrence after click ‘replace’
- Operating system: macOS Big Sur 11.x
- Obsidian version: v0.12.1 (installer: v0.11.5)