Search doesn't find "Deutsches"

I don’t know if I do it wrong, but if I type in “Deutsche” the search shows the desired result: “Deutsches Ärzteblatt”.
But if I add the “s”: to the search string: “Deutsches Ärzteblatt” the search is wrong - nothing.
See the attached screen shots.

I opened a file window also so you can see there is a file with the name: “Deutsches Ärzteblatt”.

I have the problem also with “Abkürzungen”

Any idea on that and how I can solve it?

Thank you for your effort in advance!

@WhiteNoise could this be another white space issue?

hello. to search for filenames you need to use file: .
This is in the help and has been discussed in the forum several times. Please search before posting.

We may change this behavour in the future.

d’oh, of course. Missed that the content could have been in the successful search :roll_eyes:

Thanks!

Hi WhiteNoise, thank you for your answer!
First I always search in the postings before I ask a question because I do not want to spoil your and the others time. But shall I read all the post on ‘search’ before I post a question? I want to use Obsidian for my work and not work on Obsidian. Ok, you have to make yourselfe familiar with the tool now question, but the priorities are different.
Second I did not want to search a ‘file’. I only added the screenshot with the file window in order to show you that there is a correspondance to the seach phrase I was looking for. Sorry to mislead you - I wanted to avoid the question wheather there is a file or not.
Anyway, thank your for your effort and answer!