Scrolling lagging in Source Mode on iPad

Steps to reproduce

Create a new vault and a new note. Select Source Mode. Swipe/scroll up and down within note and lagging occurs.

Did you follow the [troubleshooting guide]

I don’t think iPad has sandbox, so couldn’t try it there. But I created a new vault with the default settings, and no custom themes, plugins, or custom css.

Expected result

Expected scrolling to be normal and smooth/fluid.

Actual result

Scrolling lags and pauses then jumps back to scrolling again.

The gif I’ve uploaded shows the lagging happening about 1/3 of the way scrolling down, then I wait for a second to start scrolling back up, and when it gets back to the top it lags again.

Environment

SYSTEM INFO:
Operating system: ios 17.4.1 (Apple iPad13,4)
Obsidian version: 1.5.12 (134)
API version: v1.5.12
Login status: not logged in
Live preview: off
Base theme: adapt to system
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

Additional information

IMG_0509

How are you scrolling? Are you using your finger or an external device?

Using my finger to swipe.

I would like to add my experience to this Bug Report.

I am using an iPad Pro with a Bluetooth Keyboard which has a trackpad. The multitouch gesture for scrolling up and down (2 finger swipe) intermittently doesnt work at all.

This happens whether I am in Editing Mode or Preview Mode.

I can confirm that I am on the latest mobile (iPadOS) version of Obsidian and my iPadOS version is only one minor point behind the latest release.

It is worth stating that all other gestures seem to work without issue, and all other apps on my iPad work without issue using the same 2 finger scroll. I am immediately able to test the gesture on Apple Notes for example and it works fine.

Therefore the issue is limited to the Obsidian app.