Sanctum Theme

No worries. :wink:

I worked out that I’m probably better off filing bug reports over at Github, so I’ve done that.

Yep, that’s probably the best course of action :+1:

Yeah, there might be some things that don’t work that well in macOS, since CSS feature support on macOS happens through the Safari Browser engine, unlike Linux/Windows, where it uses Chrome. Since most of the current scrollbar code is directly targetting chrome features, there’s a possibility of Safari not rendering it correctly. I’ll look up the documentation and see what’s needed to properly target Safari. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dw, I’ll fix it soon! :wink:
As for the other wikilink-related issue, if you haven’t already, be sure to submit an issue on github, as I get notified and can see it more easily.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve gone ahead and created issues over on Github. Thanks for your efforts!

1 Like

Any plans to add asides as callouts? I think ITS does that + you already have the styles for it

Maybe in the future, yeah. Just need to get around to fixing some issues first.

Sanctum for Obsidian v0.15.9
Here are the latest changes to Sanctum! Some of them you might have already noticed if you have updated recently, but there are also a few new ones, especially bug fixes.

• Settings menu’s width scales with app window (no more minimum size);
  • fixed bug where document search and replace would only partially show, and would make it impossible to switch off unless closing the current note;
  • alternate link styling now also works in Live Preview callouts;
  • new Style Settings options: “Full color headers in Callouts”, which works in both Reading View and Live Preview;
  • fixed toggles in Mobile;
  • added basic support to Obsidian Sortable;
  • improved Textarea formatting;
  • modal background blur in light mode is now a bit darker, to improve visual comfort;
  • note/annotation callout icon is now a pencil (similar to default);
  • Callout copy icon now matches the theme;
  • fixed code snippets not showing border inside callouts;
  • new “code” callout can have code snippets without border or backgrounds (and has a custom icon, ofc);
  • callout and code content copy buttons now match;
  • callouts are simpler, and have improved spacing;
  • changed reading, source mode and live preview icons in status bar;
  • changed pane relief status bar icons to match the theme
1 Like

Thanks for the brilliant theme, I’ve seen that the aesthetics has changed a lot in the theme, I’ve actually liked the old headings a lot, the thinner and a bit wider heading? I’ve seen it in earlier versions, may I ask what font is that and the weight of it? Here is a picture that is shown before in this forum that is using that font!

1 Like

Ooh may I ask if the block quote feature is completely deprecated?:smiling_face_with_tear: I’ve tried it but didn’t work. The normal > text here
Quote feature just made minimal changes and made the text a bit smaller, is it how it is supposed to work? I found it changed drastically compared to early showcases!

Hey, love this theme so much! It’s become my default! Only problem I’ve noticed is that when using light mode (and only light mode, not even on adaptive during the day), the left sidebar is fully black and really hard to read. Any way to fix it using CSS? Here’s a photo of it. Thank you!