I can’t have a file inside a folder with the same name as the folder name. The file becomes hidden. Instead, when you click on the Folder the file opens up in the editor. I tried changing the name of the file when it opened in the editor. File name changes and so does the Folder name. Causing the issue to persist. The only way to see the file again in Obsidian is to open the folder using file manager outside obsidian but doing so breaks the internal links in obsidian.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a folder named ‘XYZ’
- Create a file named ‘XYZ.md’ in parent directory
- Move the file ‘XYZ.md’ into folder ‘XYZ’
- Click on the folder name twice in the file navigator
- Clicking on the folder should displaythe files
- clicking on the folder opens the file named XYZ in editor instead of diplaying it in the file navigation bar.
Operating system: Windows 10
Obsidian version: 0.15.6
Using custom CSS: Yes