Resizing the window

What I’m trying to do

So I just install obsidian-1.3.5-arm64 on my raspberry pi with the following specifications:

OS architecture: 64-bit
Kernel: aarch64 6.1.21-v8+
Device model: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2 
Cpu name: Cortex-A72
Ram size: 3.79 GB
Raspberry Pi OS image version: 2023-02-21
Language: en_US.UTF-8

The app launches fine but the window size is pretty small, here I have provided an image for comparison.

Things I have tried

There is a maximize button beside the close button but it doesn’t work and when I get my cursor near the edge of the app to resize it by hand, it doesn’t work either it just doesn’t show any resize options and the window is pretty small for me to work in. Kindly guide me through as I want to use the app but this small window size is not comfortable for me. Thank you in advance!

Hi @cdkw2 does the window stay that small when you open/create a vault?

That start up screen is always small/one size however the vault screen that opens after can usually be resized. I believe it is that way on all 3 Win/Lin/Mac.

Oh, my bad I did create a vault, and the window came to full size. I don’t know how to close this post so I was unable to do anything. Sorry for troubling and thanks for replying.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.