Reset Zoom

I can manipulate zoom using Command+Click Command+Plus/Minus (on MacOS, presumably Ctrl+Click Ctrl+Plus/Minus on other platforms), but it’s unclear what my zoom percentage is at the various states, and I don’t see a clear way of reverting to default zoom.

The UI “zooms” or scales perfectly, but it would make sense to be able to revert back, maybe via the command (Command+P) menu.

EDIT: Typoed my commands to reflect command+click, should have been command+plus/minus

1 Like

Control/Cmd + 0 resets Zoom

6 Likes

Didn’t know about that, never seen command click as a default setting on the Mac. You have the system-wide control-swipe up and control-swipe down setting in the accessibility settings but that controls the whole screen. Still handy if you need to focus on small elements.

Is command = , command - and command 0 suitable, I use this a lot when I zoom in and out?

Ah, perfect thank you. I knew that and forgot about it!

I still think having an idea as to what zoom level the user is at, and the ability within the application UI to zoom in/out/reset, and/or have the keybindings identified, would be useful.

Didn’t know about that, never seen command click as a default setting on the Mac.

You’re absolutely right, I typoed. I’ve corrected!

Control + 0 doesn’t do anything on Windows. This really should be a command too.

2 Likes

To add some more nuance:
Control + 0 does work on Windows, but it’s confusing because there’s 2 different zooms. There’s (1) the zooming of the entire application and (2) the zooming of just the note itself.
Control + 0 ; Control + + and Control + - all work on (1) the zooming of the entire application.
You can Control + scroll wheel which will zoom the note itself, but I don’t see any way to reset it (including restarting the app)

1 Like

you can reset in the settings>appearance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.