I’m novelist wannabe.
I’m looking for a plugin which will enable to do these:
Creating a timeline of various events
- Turning points, important moments, specific and obscure periods (hereinafter called as “events”)
- Events are gathered from the whole vault
- Allows to show/hide the events with specific tag(s). Event could have multiple tags.
- You could add not only notes (+specific sentence(s) or paragraph(s) as description of event) but also headers (+sentence(s) or paragraph(s)) to the timeline. So one note could have multiple different events with different place in timeline. Tags are also managed separately.
- You could set a color to represent a tag
- I’m happy if it allows to create fictional calendars and eras
Shows and enables to create a note about relations between notes and events.
- Supports both one- and two-way relations
- Obsidian already shows the fact that there’s a relation between notes, but this allows to determine HOW they are related
- Allows to choose note(s) and show/hide relations by tag(s) of target.
I believe these plugins are helpful for everyone who wants to manage not only raw information but also the order and relations of them.
I’m not a native English speaker so I’d like if it lets users to customize the format somehow.
Sorry if there’s already a plugin for this.