Remember indents of children bullets

Steps to reproduce

I use Obsidian as an outliner with checkbox bullet points, exclusively in Live Preview mode.

I have all folding options enabled. I also often use the “fold all” shortcut which collapses everything. This collapses all bullets.

From this, although rather inconsistently, I find that Obsidian will often not “remember” that these children bullets were collapsed.

So if I expand the parent point (eg: via clicking the down arrow), it will expand all children as well.

I can occasionally replicate this by rebooting Obsidian, or clicking around different files, then coming back to this file. Although unfortunately it feels quite random.

This is true in the same session, when rebooting Obsidian, and across devices.
Sorry that I can’t give a concrete steps to reproduce.

Expected result

I would love for Obsidian to remember the indents of sub-points. Including across devices. Although, I’m not sure if the latter part is a feature request.

Actual result

Obsidian sometimes and sometimes does not remember the collapsed state of children bullets when expanding a parent bullet point.

Environment

Windows 11

• Debug info:
    SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v0.13.19
    Installer version: v0.13.19
    Login status: logged in
    Catalyst license: none
    Insider build toggle: off
    Live preview: on
    Legacy editor: off
    Base theme: light
    Community theme: Minimal
    Snippets enabled: 1
    Safe mode: off
    Plugins installed: 34
    Plugins enabled: 25
    1: Recent Files
    2: Emoji Shortcodes
    3: Media Extended
    4: Admonition
    5: Auto Link Title
    6: Hider
    7: Focus Mode
    8: Find unlinked files and unresolved links
    9: Mind Map
    10: Minimal Theme Settings
    11: Sliding Panes (Andy’s Mode)
    12: Style Settings
    13: Tag Wrangler
    14: Dictionary
    15: Readwise Official
    16: Templater
    17: Natural Language Dates
    18: Periodic Notes
    19: Outliner
    20: Zoom
    21: Highlightr
    22: Search on Internet
    23: Tasks
    24: Calendar
    25: Collapse All

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Custom theme: for cosmetic issues, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community plugins.

If you find reproducible steps of this in the help vault, open a new bug report and let us know. Thanks!