Regarding the default use of the "command" key to pop up a wiki link content, is there any way to change this?

Regarding the default use of the “command” key to pop up a wiki link content, is there any way to change this?

Although it seems to be an easy issue, I have been able to find an answer in the forum. Can anyone help and point me in the correct direction if there is a forum post with options?

I am on the Macos, Sonoma 14.3. I wanted if possible, to change the default behavior of the command key so that it does not work either alone or with a click. I know the “page preview” on hover can be changed to work along with a click. I wanted to know if there was a way to change the command key to the control + option. I just got Keyboard Maestro but I am still tryiing to figure what would be the best way to do it within Obsidian.

Thanks in advance and I do apologize if this takes much of your time.

Can you please clarify a couple points:

I’m not sure what you are trying to do. When you say, “pop up a wiki link content”? Do you mean the note preview that pops up? Or clicking to follow a link? Or something else?

And “so that it does not work”? You are trying to disable something from happening?