Regarding the default use of the "command" key to pop up a wiki link content, is there any way to change this?

Regarding the default use of the “command” key to pop up a wiki link content, is there any way to change this?

Although it seems to be an easy issue, I have been able to find an answer in the forum. Can anyone help and point me in the correct direction if there is a forum post with options?

I am on the Macos, Sonoma 14.3. I wanted if possible, to change the default behavior of the command key so that it does not work either alone or with a click. I know the “page preview” on hover can be changed to work along with a click. I wanted to know if there was a way to change the command key to the control + option. I just got Keyboard Maestro but I am still tryiing to figure what would be the best way to do it within Obsidian.

Thanks in advance and I do apologize if this takes much of your time.

Can you please clarify a couple points:

I’m not sure what you are trying to do. When you say, “pop up a wiki link content”? Do you mean the note preview that pops up? Or clicking to follow a link? Or something else?

And “so that it does not work”? You are trying to disable something from happening?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.