Recently Switched From Logseq and have a couple of questions

I recently switched from Logseq, and as a long time fav of logseq, I have to say I am blown away by the speed of the mobile app. I love networked though but the logseq app was absolutely killing me.

• I am using the daily journal plugin for Obsidian and it gets me close to. my jounraling needs. But I noticed the calendar plugin, doesn’t show up on my phone. Maybe htere is another plugin or am I using it wrong?

• Whats the best way to import all my notes from logseq to Obsidian?

• The one thing I miss from logseq is being able to grag bullet points around to re order things. Is there a plugin that may help with this?

I am (still) strongly slinging back and forth between Logseq and Obsidian.

• In the mobile app, “swipe” from the right to display the “right” pane, which is where for me, the calendar plugin lives.

• Just place them in your Obsidian vault. Wiki-links to files will work. Metadata of Logseq will be visible.

• Two plugins that strengthen the outline capabilities of Obsidian:

• Outliner
      -Zoom: allows to “zoom in” on a single section or a single bullet (and sub-bullets)
1 Like

So looks like I installed the calendar widget on mobile but forgot to enable… all good now :slight_smile:

Yes, I had similar difficulties moving from Logseq to Obsidian

There’s a keyboard shortcut I copied from one of the advanced users who did a YT video about Outlining, can’t remember who sorry, but here’s the shortcuts (they’re not defaults, you have to set them)

Unfortunately that only works for single lines, not for a ‘folded’ bunch of lines. The only way I know how to do that is to highlight the group of lines, can be folded or unfolded

1 Like

As I indicated, the “Outliner” plugin will allow to indent/unindent a bullet and its subpoints at once. The hotkey Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down is defined by default.