Recent Files List Plugin

I use multiple Macs and other Apple devices. Is there a feature to sync recently opened files across all devices or just across Macs? If not, are there any plans to add this feature as an option?

If you use Obsidian sync or another service, yes and no.
Yes as it actually syncs the recent files list, but no as the plugin doesn’t watch the file being updated through the syncing process so it doesn’t update the view.
You have to restart Obsidian once it’s done syncing…

Mentioned in this comment: Sync recent files list · Issue #46 · tgrosinger/recent-files-obsidian · GitHub

I have “Installed community plugins” turned on in the Sync options on all my devices, but recent files is still not being communicated across devices. I wonder what I am doing wrong. I see the file being synced in the sync log on both devices, but it doesn’t update the recent files listing on the other device, even when I explicitly execute the command for Recent Files, or even restart the app.

My mistake. I found when I rebooted obsidian on the other device, it does in fact reload the resynced recent files information. However, it would be really nice to have a button on the recent files pane to reload.