Random parts of text in a table disappear on its own

Hello, I’ve been working with a text table for the past two days. Today I noticed that some info like some specific letters, words, parts of sentences or even whole cells are missing.
As for now I have absolutely no idea how to reproduce it and what can even cause it. But it looks very random, there’s no order, and the most random thing is that it can be even a middle part of a sentence replaced with spaces as shown in the screenshot below.

Does anyone have any idea on what is causing it, how can I stop it and be sure it won’t be happening again?

Environment

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.5.12
Installer version: v1.5.8
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 23.4.0: Fri Mar 15 00:19:22 PDT 2024; root:xnu-10063.101.17~1/RELEASE_ARM64_T8112 23.4.0
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: none
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

Additional information

If you view it in Source Mode, or open the file in a text editor, is the text still there? In other words, does this seem like a display issue, or is the content actually being deleted or replaced with spaces?

Are you syncing your vault in a cloud tool like iCloud, or other?

When you say “random” does it ever change? If you reload your note, do different parts disappear? When do you notice it disappear? While editing? When reopening later?

Are you using any other tools, like snippet managers that automatically replace text or auto-fill text?

Having this issue as well.
Running v1.6.3 on Fedora (Linux)
To respond to your question @rigmarole ,

• neither source mode nor reader mode display the text
  • it appears that, atleast on my end, text is not replaced by spaces, but just deleted outright
  • it is not the entire item in the cell, but parts of it
  • reloading has no effect
  • I am not using other tools for auto-fill/snippets
  • I am syncing with Obsidian Sync

Thanks in advance.

Interesting. So in irades’ screenshot, we see sometimes a break in between words. If you say it is not being replaced by spaces, then is the problem always at the end of a cell? Or if words collapse, maybe they just collapse completely?

For example:
elle sait comm_______________ntiments
Might show up for you as:
elle sait commntiments … ?

Does it happen for you too in a Sandbox vault? If yes, it might not have anything to do with syncing. If no, then I wonder if you pause Obsidian Sync, does the issue stop happening?

(Assuming/hoping it happens consistently enough that testing is easy.)