I want to introduce a way to quickly record ideas on the mobile side by combining them with USEMEMOS so that they can be quickly recorded without waiting for obsidian to open,
- Memos Web App: https://github.com/quanru/obsidian-periodic-para/assets/11739753/b2dfbe07-869c-4b08-93a8-85c289755a71
- MoeMemos App
- iOS Shortcut: https://github.com/quanru/obsidian-periodic-para/assets/11739753/3d967527-b021-4a15-acd4-f5e6b0701a99
Just three steps, and you can have a memos service that can be used in conjunction with Obsidian daily notes for only 0.01 USD per day.
- Fork a Usememos replit template Usememos - Replit
- Search and open the postgreSQL panel, create a database PostgreSQL on Replit | Replit Docs
- To deploy as Autoscale Deployments, remember to click Add DATABASE_URL as the environment variable, fill in the Execute command, and then click Deploy!
4. Download example vault or Install Periodic PARA Plugin, the setting is as follows:
What is USEMEMOS?
The “memos web app” link links to a video, not a web app.
Neither this post nor your Gumroad page for buying the vault explain what the memos subscription service is.
This is USEMEMOS, it’s open source, you can deploy one, and then with the plug-in you can use the functionality in the video: https://usememos.com/
Thanks. What’s the subscription service?
There is a demo, you can have a try: Memos
What I mean is: the only mention of subscriptions that I see is here and on the Gumroad page. I don’t see any info about how someone would normally subscribe, or what they would get when they do, or how much it would cost. It sounds like it’s a server-based app so I’d guess the subscription is to an instance that the user doesn’t have to host or maintain themselves, but the website https://usememos.com/ says the service is free forever.
I’m charging because I’m going to deploy a service, and the https://usememos.com/ site says free is that you need to find a cloud platform to deploy it.
There is really no subscription channel at present. I want to see if anyone is interested!
If the thing you’re offering a free month’s subscription to doesn’t exist yet, I recommend saying so in the offer (for example: “Obsidian Periodic PARA Vault with one-month subscription to the forthcoming memos service”). Currently it sounds like you are selling 2 things in a package (a vault and a month-long subscription). A person who buys that package may be upset when they learn that one of the things they paid for doesn’t exist.
And whether it exists or not, I recommend including a description of the thing or a link to one in the offer. Otherwise people don’t know what you’re offering them and so don’t can’t judge whether it has any value to them.
Hi, I updated a way to quickly deploy the memos service using replit without a subscription