Question on how to make a “List Callout” with icons

I don’t know how to make work the plugin “List Callouts” with the icons. Do I need to use other plugins? I have tried with “icon shortcodes” and with “icon plugins” and I have not gotten it to work.
I’m probably missing something very basic so I would appreciate someone’s help :pray:

Expected

Actual

I think they modify the task marker.

Try coding

- [*] Starred item
- [?] Question item

I have posted this on several sites (Reddit, Github, Obsidian forum) and I see that there has been some confusion about it, and that is that what I am talking about is a community plugin called “List callout” that what it does is add a minicallout putting a character after a bulletpoint, not to be confused with the similar but not the same modified checkboxes of the minimal theme.

Minimal theme’s checkboxes are very nice and I would use them if it weren’t for the fact that they can’t be used in obsidian’s default theme which is the one I like and the one I plan to continue using.

Sorry – I have both and got confused.

Have you done a “View | Developer Tools” to see if there are any hints in the log there?

I finally decided to switch to Minimal theme custom checkboxes for this kind of annotations

I can only hope that soon they will be in obsidian’s default theme

ty for the answer

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.