- Open Obsidian (version 1.4.14) on a Windows 10 Pro system.
- Navigate to the vault containing the problematic file.
- Make edits to the file.
- Attempt to publish the file via Obsidian Publish.
- Observe the error message.
Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]
- Ensure you have followed the guide and the issue persists in a sandbox or restricted environment.
After editing the file and attempting to publish it, the file should be successfully published without any errors.
An error message is displayed every time an attempt is made to publish the edited file.
- Obsidian version: v1.4.14
- Installer version: v1.4.5
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045
- Login status: logged in
- Catalyst license: none
- Insider build toggle: off
- Live preview: on
- Legacy editor: off
- Base theme: adapt to system
- Community theme: none
- Snippets enabled: 0
- Restricted mode: off
- Plugins installed: 6
- Plugins enabled: 4
- Templater v1.16.0
- Map View v4.0.0
- Dataview v0.5.56
- Update time on edit v2.4.0
This is the original content I uploaded successfully through the Publish ribbon button:
This is the updated content:
And this is the error in the Publish modal:
Here is the error message in the console:
Please help! I love the feature this is my first time using it and I’m thrilled at the potential, but this is a feature-breaking bug for me. I cannot update my pages, and that will cause me to cancel my subscription.