Properties, markmind map and notes missing

Before opening a new bug report, please search the forum for duplicates and follow the Troubleshooting Guide.

• We only consider bugs that are reproducible in the sandbox vault or a vault with no third-party plugins/no css snippets/default theme.
  • For Linux, we only accept bug reports that are reproducible with our Appimage package under Gnome or KDE.
  • Developer issues with the API should go here

Once you’ve done the above, delete everything above this line.

Steps to reproduce

After adding properties to my notes including the mindmap pluggin, I am unable to navigate back to the origional page unless I reopen the note. However when I arrive back at the main page with properties at the start of the page, the rest of the notes have been replaced by Root and JSON code block. I have attached a screen shot of the start page, where I am looking to get back or switch to the origional notes.

Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]

Expected result

Actual result

Environment

Additional information

• We only consider bugs that are reproducible in the sandbox vault or a vault with no third-party plugins/no css snippets/default theme.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.