Problem of list-bullet

• I don’t konw what’s wrong with my obsidian,the list bullet can never align perfectly.It always too upper or too lower,I even make a css for it.But,you know,it doesn’t work well.
    Theme:blue topaz

Could you share a screenshot?

If you use a community theme and custom css snippets on top of that, it’s hard to know what’s going on. Yeah, a screenshot could help.

How is it in the default theme with no css snippets?

Sorry for the inconvenience I caused…It’s a very tiring day…
Get back to the point,the screenshots:

• BlueTopaz with css(source view)
    Snipaste_2023-05-05_22-21-52
  • BT with css(preview)
    (You can easily notice the offset point)
    Snipaste_2023-05-05_22-22-26
  • BT with no css (source view)
    Snipaste_2023-05-05_22-23-18
  • bt with no css(preview)
    crazy…
    Snipaste_2023-05-05_22-23-27
  • And my css:
    Snipaste_2023-05-05_22-35-58

Now I have to apply the nonstandard approach above…

I had a quick look using the default and then the Blue Topaz theme (no custom CSS). A few thoughts:

• Live Preview and Reading modes will look slightly different no matter what, but using the default theme looks alright to me.
  • It looks like Blue Topaz has a list spacing of 1em while the default theme is 0.075em; You can easily see the difference switching between the default theme and Blue Topaz. I would check on the Blue Topaz GitHub page and see if there are any issues or what they have to say.
  • You are using a custom sub-bullet, °, in the list. This CSS might be altering the spacing.
  • The fonts sometimes also change the spacing. Maybe try a few different ones.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.