Printable A6 size notes, can I limit with CSS the note height or insert a line?

I would like to print my notes later on A6 sized papers ( A6 4-1/8 x 5-7/8 in 105 x 148 mm). I would like to limit the note size to this or at least have a horizontal line automatically inserted in each note as reminder. Please help, if you have any idea!

What I’m trying to do

Looks like yes. I don’t have it in me to root out the details, but here are a couple of starting points:

Once you’ve worked out your CSS, you can put it in a snippet. You shouldn’t need to turn the snippet on and off because you can set them as print styles (search “CSS print styles” if needed).

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will try it!!!

I am actually using a different method, I write it here, may be someone will find it useful. I open the note in Typora and export from there because in the export settings I could easily change the pdf size to A6 (the traditional Zettelkasten size). There is also a very simple style in Typora called “Compact”, it is useful because on a small piece of paper there is not too much space. In the future I will try to use the Compact CSS style in Obsidian and may be I can simplify the process following the suggestion of CawlinTeffid.

1 Like

Oh yes, I should have thought of that. I’ve been planning to use another app for export (unless Obsidian’s options improve), but I haven’t reached the point where I need to yet.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.