Plugin for 3-Pane File Explorer with Note Previews

That’s cool. Is there a way to change the styling?

I tried the FIle-Tree option, but I failed to get previews of the notes. Does it need a special setting enabled?

Great job, thank the developer/s for this plugin! I searched a lot for that kind of solution and i know a lot of other obsidian users would like to use that too. Hopefully, they will ”find” this plugin.

Hello wazah,

1. activate ”Preview File on Hover” in the external extensions settings for ”File Tree Alternative Plugin”
  2. press the command-key (or try control, option-key, depends on your presettings) and hover a note with the cursor - a preview of the note will pop up.

Is it possible to add preview and tags like how evernote does to the file tree explorer plug in ?

1 Like

Nice! How did you get the second pane for the files within “003 Templates”?

Answered my own question :slight_smile:
Just had to update the plugin

I love it

logseq has similar plugin and its really nice(Cradbox), remnote laso have this feature, google keep and Evernote and onenote also have, Fluent Reader and Raindrop also have, I do not know why obsidian does not have???

It would be great to see this plugin further developed and more bug fixes. Even better, as a native option for desktop apps. Column browsing is probably the most efficient way to browser for non-developers. :slight_smile: