Steps to reproduce
- Enable the Templates Core Plugin
- Copy to the clipboard a word or set of words
- Open a note in obsidian and place cursor immediately prior to an existing word
- Paste from the clipboard
Word or set of words should be pasted before the existing word
Word or set of words replace the existing word
- Operating system: MacOS 10.15.7
- Obsidian version: v0.11.13
This only happens with Templates enabled. When Templates is disabled, I’m not experiencing this issue. This also causes an issue when attempting to paste in links - so, if I type
[], place my cursor in the middle of the brackets, and paste, the brackets are replaced by the text I am pasting in.
Custom CSS is disabled, and I have tested this with all community plugins disabled (safe mode). When Templates plug in is disabled, this behavior doesn’t happen.