- Open an image in the web browser, such as: https://avatars.githubusercontent.com/u/65011256
- Right click on the image
- Click “Copy Image” to copy the image (not the URL) to your system clipboard
- Open Obsidian
- Press shift-ctrl-v to paste the image from the clipboard to a note.
In Obsidian 0.13.23, this would write the clipboard image to a file and then paste a link to the file in the note.
In Obsidian 0.13.31 and 0.14.2 (latest), shift-ctrl-v doesn’t do anything anymore. Nothing happens on the screen. Nothing gets written to disk. Nothing at all happens.
In addition, I’m seeing these logs in the terminal.
[27533:0402/173314.243945:ERROR:gl_surface_presentation_helper.cc(260)] GetVSyncParametersIfAvailable() failed for 1 times!
- Operating system: Arch Linux, GNOME Shell 41.5, XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland
- Web Browser: Chrome Version 100.0.4896.60 (Build official) (64 bits)
- Debug info:
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v0.13.31 Installer version: v0.13.31 Operating system: #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon, 28 Mar 2022 20:55:33 +0000 5.17.1-arch1-1 Login status: logged in Catalyst license: insider Insider build toggle: off Live preview: on Legacy editor: off Base theme: light Community theme: none Snippets enabled: 0 Safe mode: off Plugins installed: 1 Plugins enabled: 1 1: Dataview RECOMMENDATIONS: Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community plugins.
app.js:1 Obsidian Developer Console main.ts:103 Dataview: Version 0.4.26 Loaded index.ts:154 Dataview: Task & metadata parsing queued in 0.009s.