Parsing complex notes causes 100% CPU and eventually causes all notes to be lost

Steps to reproduce

I have a Linux notes file with a lot of Linux commands, not exactly written in Markdown format.
Yesterday, when I was taking notes, I found that the editor coloring was wrong, so I scrolled to find out where the parsing was wrong, and then added code paragraphs or carriage returns to try to solve the problem, but after a while I found that the CPU usage was 100%, and then after another while, I got an error, and all the notes were lost.
I can feel that for this note file, Obsidian parsed very hard, dragging the display are becoming slow.

I highly suspect that it is caused by a large number of symbolic characters, especially the greater than and less than signs.

Expected result

Parse and highlight normally

Actual result

100% CPU and eventually causes content of this note to be lost。

Environment

• Operating system: MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
  • Debug info:
    SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v0.14.6
    Installer version: v0.12.15
    Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 19.6.0: Tue Feb 15 21:39:11 PST 2022; root:xnu-6153.141.59~1/RELEASE_X86_64 19.6.0
    Login status: not logged in
    Insider build toggle: off
    Live preview: on
    Legacy editor: on
    Base theme: dark
    Community theme: Dracula for Obsidian
    Snippets enabled: 0
    Safe mode: on

Additional information

57921651245241_.pic

Download and reinstall obsidian.

If this bug only happens in the legacy editor, we won’t fix it.

Attach a screen recording of this happening in the sandbox vault. If it happens attach a copy of the note where this is happening.