- Obsidian 0.13.0 (also existed in 0.11.x->0.12.x)
- macOS 11.2.3->12.0.1
When 2 or more panes are visible, left-clicking on one of the vertical dividers will cause it to jump a few pixels either to the left or right.
- Open 2 or more editor panes.
- Left-click on the vertical divider.
- Release the mouse button.
- The pane will “jump” a few px from where it was.
- This also happens if you drag the pane, when you release the mouse button, the divider will jump a few more px.
n.b. video was recorded with 0.11.13 but the behavior has not changed with 0.13