"Outgoing links" are not appearing on the side bar

Things I have tried

Obsidian help file, bug reports.

What I’m trying to do

I would like to see the outgoing links for a note in the right side bar. But they don’t show up there even though I can see other things on the right side bar such as backlinks, graph, tags, etc.

I have enabled the “Outgoing links” core plugin too.

Here is a screenshot:

Notice that I have created both Note 1 and Note 2 in the same folder and same vault. Now I mention “Note 1” in Note 2. Note 1 should have been picked upon in some kind of an “outgoing links” pane on the side bar. But I don’t see that pane in the side bar. Then I thought since I am using this for first time, maybe outgoing links is in backlinks pane. It is not there either.

I know that the outgoing links is working because when I click on the three vertical dots on the side of the note and choose “open outgoing links” then it shows up at the bottom of the note horizontally. See below:

So why is this thing not showing up in the right side bar?

Any idea?

1 Like

I figured it out myself! I just had to drag the outgoing links pane by its header tab. I could move it anywhere. When I dragged it to the right, it worked and now it can be seen on the right side bar.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.