I would like to make a ordered list with hierarchic numbering.
With the following markdown code, the subitems renumbering starting from 1., also in the reading view
- Item Level 1 (expected 1. → correct)
- Item Level 1 (expected 2. → correct)
- Item Level 2 (expected 2.1. → not correct)
- Item Level 2 (expected 2.2. → not correct)
- Item Level 1 (expected 3. → correct)
I searched the help and the forum about a solution but I did not find anything. I hope the solution is so easy, that I obviously do not see it. And I can not imagine, that nobody like to use hierarchic lists with obsidian.
I tried 1.1 for the subitem manually, but then the list is dead in this row. I tried serval ways of tabs or spaces, nothing works.
Thanks in advance