Option to pay for additional storage in Obsidian Publish

Use case or problem

I would like to be able to use Obsidian to organize and share (using Publish) collections of images and photographs, and these would fairly soon exceed 4gb. I would rather keep everything in Obsidian. I would be happy to pay for additional storage if the option was available.

Proposed solution

Allow Publish subscribers to pay more to increase the storage limit.

Current workaround (optional)

Currently my options would be to downres all my images and then maintain an entire redundant libraries of them, which sounds like a pain, or else host them elsewhere and embed into Obsidian.

Related feature requests (optional)

Similar feature request for Sync:

5 Likes

I have the same use case. This is one of two factors that prevent me from using obsidian publish. The provided space would be fine for text only, but for anyone that uses the full functionality of obsidian including media, it isn’t enough.

3 Likes

I am having this same issue. I want to be able to use Obsidian to display photos. I like being able to use Obsidian as a personal website of sorts, and this would include displaying media. YouTube is a good alternative for hosting videos, but for photos I’d rather they just be included directly in my vault.