Oprimization of notes

Question about the use of MOC’s
New user about the organization of notes, specifically concerning notes I am developing on Koine Greek. In one note I may have 7 to 10 headings, such as topical use, use in the Septuagint, etc. Question regarding optimization, am I better off cutting and pasting each heading into separate notes and replacing them with a MOC in place of the headings.

I have searched for topics that specifically relate to my question but came up empty. Possibly because at 73 this is a form of note taking completely foreign to everything I have done in the past. I have watched a multitude of videos which sometimes only causes more confusion due to conflicting opinions, I apologize if this question is not appropriate for this group.

What I’m trying to do

It depends on personal preference and how you’re going to use the note.

When I have a similar case, I start with the large note that has multiple items, and as I want to link to individual sections, I refactor just those sections into their own notes. The Note Composer core plug-in or the Note Refactor community plug-in make it easier to do so quickly.

Some people prefer to leave the large single note, but link to individual headings or blocks. Obsidian is able to do that, too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.