Steps to reproduce
- Open the sandbox vault
- Enable spellcheck
- Open the file “Plugins make Obsidian special for you”
- Some of the words should be marked as incorrect
- You should be able to add those words to your dictionary with a mouse or with the keyboard
- The context menu is different when you press the context menu button on the keyboard (aka Application key). I think the mac keyboards don’t have this key.
Notice the difference in border-radius and color - they are not styled the same way either.
- Choosing “Add to Dictionary” from the context menu which opens via keyboard doesn’t work.
I guess in this case the word is added to the chromium dictionary instead.
- You are forced to switch from keyboard to mouse to add a word to the dictionary.
- It would be convenient if you could assign a shortcut key for adding a word to the dictionary, but that’s not possible either.
Obsidian version: v1.0.3
Installer version: v1.0.0
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: none
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.