Once I purchase Obsidian Sync do I delete ICloud sync!

First, search the help docs and this forum. Maybe your question has been answered! The debugging steps can help, too. Still stuck? Delete this line and proceed.

What I’m trying to do

I’m new to Obsidian, so please bear with me! I’m also exhausted after a long day of teaching middles schoolers, so my thoughts may not come out right:)

I am unable to download iCloud at work, and after trying to figure out how to sync for free I gave up and took advantage of the educator’s sync discount.

I created the remote thing and I think it’s working, however

1. I don’t know if it is and/or how I can find out!
  2. What do I do with my iCloud Drive? I haven’t opened my Mac yet (that will probably be tomorrow).

Can someone tell me in very simple terms what I need to do with my iCloud Drive to prevent any syncing issues.

I also jumped right in and downloaded plug-ins😂 I see I can turn them off for my mobile can someone tell me which ones really don’t mesh well on the phone. I’m not sure what the majority of them do honesty, I turn them off and realize I don’t like the change so I put them back on.

Thanks in advance and I apologize if this is elsewhere in the forum, I did attempt to search, but I quickly became overwhelmed!

Things I have tried

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.