Obsidian Sync and .obsidian workaround syncing ideas?

I believe it doesn’t have… that’s all I can access from settings. I’m looking for some other cloud solution in this regard, while I can’t get out of the gmail drive. Sad.

Honestly, Dropbox is the best in my experience. You might try contacting the author of VGrive to see if they have any ideas.

1 Like

I believe!
I am using it for now because it is the college drive and there I have unlimited space without paying, so it has been an alternative for me at the moment, which is a little complicated in relation to money. But I will carefully research the dropbox, because from what I saw in the plans, it is even more interesting! In addition and have better integration with Linux. Thanks for your attention!

while syncing i have so many conflict files …is it ok if i delete the conflict files ?

I do most of my edits on my desktop. Conflicts are created when I edit on another device. If you are confident of the date, time and device where the files in questions were last edited, deleting the conflict files is fine. If you are not, I would recommend, looking at each file or open your vault in an explorer, so you might better assess the files and determine if deleting the conflict files is safe.

Good luck.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like