Hey guys, my obsidian is unresponsive. I’ve tried an uninstall and reinstalling, restarting my computer, and turning off my computer.
Ok so the problem is that this one file I was working on had 700 + lines and three windows open. Once I took it out everything seems to work. I put the file back in everything is fine.
Okay, glad you figured out. In the future, file a bug report in #bug-reports
I had the same problem yesterday and I just deleted the cache file. That worked.
It was originally in bug reports, I moved it over since there were no repro steps and I thought they’re asking for help. My bad!
Oh, I should have checked the history. Sorry about that.