I made a webapp, Obsidian Plugin Stats, to show the stats of Obsidian Plugins.
This can be used to view
- the plugin that has hit community plugin list in the last 10 days (obtaining it from the community-plugins.json file in obsidian-releases repo)
- the plugins for which a latest version has been released in the last 10 days.
- top 25 most downloaded plugins (ever from the beginning)
- tags that the developer has annotated the github repository with
- tags can be drilled down to view the list of plugins under that tag
- find the trending plugins based on the download trend in the last 10 days.
- the webapp is not viewable on mobile as of now. Have to make it mobile compatible.
- add info in the webapp explaining how the various categories are computed.
Take a look at the site from the desktop/laptop. Looking forward for feedback and suggestions from the community.