Obsidian persists on foreground of all the virtual desktops in MacOS in full-screen or non-full screen mode

Description

I am using 3 physical monitors and in each of the monitor I use various virutal desktops. This issue happens on a single monitor having various virtual desktops. The app can be in both full-screen or non full-screen mode.

Steps to reproduce

The issue has been happening with me ever since I installed Obsidian which is around a year ago. I have not installed any third party plugin etc. I am using it straight out-of-the-box.

Isssue/ Actual result

When I switch to a different virtual desktop on my Mac, then even if there is an another app running on that virtual desktop, the Obsidian will appear there on foreground while switching.

Expected result

The Obsidian should only appear on one virtual desktop on which it is opened.

Environment

• Operating system: Macbook Pro having MacOS Big Sur on version 11.5.2
  • Obsidian version: 0.12.15 (the issue has been happening on all the previous versions I’ve been using since last one year)

Screenshots

As shown below, the actual app is opened on desktop #11. However, the app is still shown on foreground of all the screens such as on desktop #10 and desktop #8 as shown in next screenshots.

Desktop #10 shown below:

Desktop #8 shown below:

Humble request

Please look into it as I don’t want to migrate to Notion :slight_smile:

I can’t reproduce this.

Hey, my name is Shirley and I have exactly the same issue.
I am looking for a solution and will come back to you if I found one!

Best regards.

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTIOOOOOOON !!!
Just do this and you will be free!!!