Obsidian notes empty of content

Hello,
I’m brand new to Obsidian and have a problem: all the notes I’ve made are now showing up as blank (ie empty of contents) save for the note title itself. I’ve stored my vaults on the cloud, and when I go into the Cloud’s obsidian folder, the notes still seem to have some content. I just can’t see it in Obsidian itself.
Any idea what the problem might be?
Thank you,
Beregard

Things I have tried

What I’m trying to do

Which cloud? Do you mean iCloud? What operating system are you on?

If you’re on Windows, iCloud is not recommended. It causes known issues.

If you’re on MacOS, your files might have automatically been offloaded to the cloud. Mac tries to automatically manage the space on your computer. Search results for 'optimize mac' - Obsidian Forum

There is a command in Obsidian, “Show debug info”. If you could also run that and paste the results here, that would help.

Thank you Rigmarole. I’ve stored them on One Drive. Here is the debug info:

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.1.9
Installer version: v1.1.9
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 22.2.0: Fri Nov 11 02:04:44 PST 2022; root:xnu-8792.61.2~4/RELEASE_ARM64_T8103 22.2.0
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 8
Plugins enabled: 0

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

I don’t personally have any experience with OneDrive. But that is likely the problem.

You can search the forum for “One Drive” or “OneDrive” to see some previous discussions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.