Based on experience with Obsidian Links in Mermaid
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new folder in the vault root - say “TestFolder”.
- Create a note in the root directory - say “TestRootNote”.
- Create a note in the “TestFolder” folder - say “TestFolderNote”.
- Create a note in the root directory called “MermaidTest”.
- Create a code block in “MermaidTest” as follows:
graph LR; AAA(AAA Note) --> BBB(BBB Note); click AAA "/TestFolderNote"; click BBB "/TestRootNote"; class AAA internal-link; class BBB internal-link;
- Go to preview mode. You should see -
- Clicking on “AAA Note” will go to the correct note.
Clicking on “BBB Note” should go to the correct note.
- Clicking on “BBB Note” will give an error message “File already exists”.
If “TestRootNote” is moved to the “TestFolder” then it will work.
Operating system: Mac OS 10.14.6
- Obsidian version: 0.7.6
The href on the BBB note does not resolve correctly.