Obsidian is an amazing app

I just wanted to say how astounded I am about the usefulness of obsidian. I’m a writer and I’ve been looking for something like this for a very long time. My last tool that came close to this functionality was the the iOS app Editorial. The developer abandon that app so I’ve been on the lookout ever since for something that can replace it. and this looks like it replaces it and more.

The functionality is crazy awesome and I like how it’s designed from a authoring perspective instead of pulling in information from external sources which you can do anyways.

I have spent the better part of the month just learning the ins and outs of it and finally getting familiar with the application.

I started out trying a whole bunch of different plug-ins and realized that was just complicating my life and so I started clean without plug-ins and I’m adding them one at a time now as I need them.

Thank you for making an app that is not only powerful but also puts the control of note making into the hands of the author.

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.