Obsidian freezes after Alt+Tab on WIndows 11

Once you’ve done the above, delete everything above this line.

Steps to reproduce

After Alt+Tabbing, especially if alt+tabbing to chrome, when I alt+tab back to obsidian it freezes for about 5-7 seconds. It doesn’t happen every time I Alt+Tab, I only use 02 community plugins - Advanced Tables and Paste URL into selection. The following core plugins are activated: Backlinks, Command palette, File recovery, Note composer, Page preview and Templates.
It only happens in this Windows 11 PC. I use obsidian in another Windows 10 PC and in my Android phone, both of which this issue has never happened.

Expected result

Obsidian not freezing after I Alt+Tab back to it

Actual result

Environment

• Operating system: Windows 11
  • Debug info: SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v1.1.9
    Installer version: v0.14.6
    Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.22621
    Login status: logged in
    Catalyst license: none
    Insider build toggle: off
    Live preview: on
    Legacy editor: off
    Base theme: dark
    Community theme: Cybertron
    Snippets enabled: 4
    Restricted mode: off
    Plugins installed: 2
    Plugins enabled: 2
    1: Paste URL into selection v1.7.0
    2: Advanced Tables v0.18.1

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Custom theme and snippets: for cosmetic issues, please first try updating your theme and disabling your snippets. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community plugins.

Additional information

1 Like

I can’t reproduce. Also download and reinstall obsidian.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.