Are there other people managers using Obsidian as a PKM? I think there are a set of common use cases that managers share:
- Keeping running notes from 1x1s which need to have some continuity from meeting to meeting, and which need to be mined for career development and performance management.
- Managing projects – this is often in an external system, but the practice of checking in and distilling the information, drawing conclusions, and taking action isn’t always well supported by the external system.
- Tactical planning on a week-to-week or day-to-day process.
- Strategic planning requiring distilling lots of the information and combining with larger business objectives.
- Gleaning information from meetings, so many meetings.
I have a bunch of details to get figured out, but one thing I’m really struggling with now is whether to keep standing meetings in a single note with date sections or to make a new note for each instance. The single note becomes enormous over time, but individual notes, make it difficult to keep continuity and answer questions about when certain topics were first introduced and how often they’ve been addressed.
Anyone have a good system for tracking standing meetings and 1x1s?