Obsidian default theme doesn't allow paste the copied table on dataview to excel, It pasted plain text

I copied a table from dataview’s table, then I pasted it to excel and it paste content as a plain text.
Things, Blue Topaz and Cybtron themes have same issue.
Minimal Theme are allowing that. When ı pasted the content, excel got the table.

Describe the bug
I copied a table from dataview’s table, then I pasted it to excel and it paste content as a plain text.
Things, Blue Topaz and Cybtron themes have same issue. If ı don’t do the step 3 then I got the table, for this themes. But Default Obsidian theme still have the issue. However, when, in excel, I right clicked and select the paste special option, then select the unicode type, so problem gone.
Minimal Theme are allowing that. When ı pasted the content, excel got the table.

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Copy Dataview table
  2. Open a Microsoft excel sheet.
  3. Select all cell and set cell type to text from general.
  4. Paste the copied table

Expected behavior
An excel table.

This issue happen my mouse way far down on screen when ı selecting the table. If ı select the exact table, which means my mouse don’t way far down on screen when ı select the table, excel got the table.
I think Minimal theme, even if, my mouse way far down when ı selecting the table, selecting only table.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.