Obsidian Deep Work Theme

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share something I was working on for a while. :slight_smile:

I love the modern GitHub colorscheme and I wanted to build a theme based on these colors for me. But maybe you like it too.

I wanted to keep it clean and simple, and not too flashy.

For Feature Requests and Bugs there are templates set up in the repository. General Feedback is of course also welcome.

It is available through the Community Themes finder or of course directly from the repository.

Here is the Link to the repository: Obsidian Deep Work Theme

Screenshots

11 Likes

This has been one of my favorite themes for a while now. Great work!

1 Like

Great theme, thank you for this!

Two wishes:

1. Would it be possible for scrollbars to be enabled? I really miss them
  2. Can the below highlight-colour be made to stand out more? As it is now I find it hard to see which row is highlighted.
1 Like

Thank you for your support and reportings. :slight_smile:
I tried to fix your mentioned issues, along with some other improvements.
Its already live. You just need to fetch the same theme again from the Community Themes finder, than it will update to the latest version.
Thank you again :wave: :blush:

No I should thank you! Will try the update :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much @nibru, beautiful theme! :grinning:

1 Like

One more request please:

When searching inside a note (Ctrl-Shift-F) the result highlight is very difficult to see. Could results be highlighted for example with a yellow background or something else making them stand out more?

Below example of search result difficult to find

1 Like

Of course. I will update that. Thank you for you reporting. I created an issue for it

1 Like

Another +1 for the theme, awesome! Looks great on mobile too!

1 Like

Is it possible to donate to you @nibru as a thank you?

1 Like

Hi there,
yesterday I looked into this Problem, and I coudln’t reproduce it. You Screenshot also looks like either an old version of the theme or something else is modifying the look of it.
I provided screenshots from my end for both Light and Dark Mode, so you can compare it.
Maybe just try updating it. If its still a problem, please don’t hesitate to contact me and reopen the issue. :slight_smile:

:point_right: Here is my Reply to the issue

Wow, I am so honored that you would even consider that. :slight_smile:
I will set something up and make that possible. Thank you!

Update I have set up a way to support me. Thank you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, I really like the obsidian-deep-work-theme, but I also need scrollbars, could you please give me some tips on how to edit the CSS file to include the scrollars? thanks in advance!