Hello, I’m exploring the best solution for creating a company wiki or “digital brain” that can also function as a database easy to maintain query-able by a chat bot which will be integrated in the website.
Given our intricate and interconnected workflow in our architectural office, I believe Obsidian might be the right choice … ?
I have some questions regarding Obsidian. I’m not familiar with CSS yet, and I’d like to understand the limitations of Obsidian Publish or any other potential alternatives, before I dive in.
Could someone quickly let me know if the following are possible with Publish?
- How much can it be columnized where is the limitation?
- Can you add icons to your side bar ?
- Can you adjust the width of the side bar ?
- Can you remove “powered by Obsidian” watermark ?
- How far can the publish graph be customized, can you do it by rule-set or multiple folder colors ? can it be locked (so its not dynamic ) or displayed as an intro page full screen ?
- Possible to integrate a query chat bot in this obsidian publish page?
I will use this Welcome to The Quantum Well! - The Quantum Well - Obsidian Publish
as an example for my screenshot