Notes search priority

What I’m trying to do

Is it possible to set “search priority” or value for my notes?
If I have note called Zoom.md and I have 1.md with the word zoom inside - in search 1.md will be first in the list but I want Zoom.md be first.
Is it possible to set priority for the note. ChatGPT says to put ‘^’ or ‘pin: true’ at the start of the file to set high priority but id doesn’t work

Things I have tried

^
pin: true

1 Like

As a general rule, one can use the QuickSwitcher when looking for files and the search modal for file content.

Nota bene: you can search for file: search operator and combine this with various content searches, including - (NOT operator).

Thank you. I know it and use it but the main question is about note priority in search. Possible?

Not possible right now. There may have been a feature request for this kind of thing, though.

You could try the community plugin Omnisearch – it may have support for this kind of thing.

As another general rule, ChatGPT doesn’t know what it’s talking about when it comes to this stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.