- GUI: A friendly user interface
- CLI: A command line interface option
- Custom syntax: with the power of regular expressions and models
- Update notes from file
- Images and audio
- Obsidian syntax support
- MathJax formatting
- Automatic syncing with AnkiWeb
- Full one-way sync
- Two-way sync
- Link to original file in the flashcards
- Update modified media
- Ready to use models
This is a script I made because Obsidian_to_Anki wasn’t working for me and its developer haven’t delivered any updates for months.
I chose to make a python script instead of a Obsidian plugin because this way I could update Anki automatically even without opening Obsidian and Anki with task scheduling (useful for changes made in mobile or other markdown editors) and because it made possible to make it more powerful (like syncing with AnkiWeb automatically).
You can ask me any questions here. For posting feature requests and bug reports, do it on Github (guide)