It’s great! Can’t wait this plugin is applied for Obsidian.
I also have some addition. How if make “note/file status” that gives a sign for:
- This note is needed to revisit or reviewed (as your idea)
- This note is needed to reflect (since we just have created it, but not yet to think deeply about it)
- This note is needed to continue (not finished yet)
This “note status” can be seen in the graph view by note node color. Let’s say:
- Green node => for healthy note (finished note, already reflected, frequently linked, reviewed for recent time)
- Yellow node -> For need maintaining (need to review, need to reflect, or need to work on it again)
- Red node -> For unused/old note, empty note (since we created backlink for it).
The note, which is first created and empty, it will have a red. When filled, it will get yellow. If we are sure that the note is done and already reflected, then we can click the note icon (at the corner of note) and it will get green (click back to get yellow again, if unsure). And the note will be yellow again if no longer used/reviewed. For note that has a few links to other notes (as Fovea’s idea), it will fastly become yellow. For note that has a lot of links, it’ll be very slow to become yellow. Also for a note that already frequently reviewed, it’ll be very slow to become yellow again (it’s like our brain memorizing system!)
I have another idea. It’s “note comment.” We can give a short comment on our note. So in the graph view, when we click a note node once, it will pop up our comment on that note. I think it’ll be helpful to remind us of what needs to do with that note (sometimes I forget since there’s a lot of notes). double click the note to open the note as usual.
PS: Thanks a lot, the Obsidian team. I’m so grateful. Obsidian help a lot to do my Quran project.