Not updating to 1.18.3

I have a catalyst license.

I followed the procedure on the website to update Obsidian to version 1.18.x, but whenever I click the “check for updates” button, it tells me there are no versions available.

I’ve tried restarting my computer and reinstalling the application, but I always get the same result. Could you help me access the newer versions? Thanks.

Are you logged in with your Obsidian account in Obsidian ? :thinking:
It’s in the section right underneath the one in your screenshot :blush:

Not sure if that’ll help though :sweat_smile: … I just know I’m logged in and get the Catalyst releases just fine :blush:

You should also claim your Forum/Discord badges (while logged in to your account on Obsidian’s website), especially the Discord one, as some “Catalyst things” are only available in the dedicated Catalyst/Insiders channels :blush: …

If you are Carlos Sainz, you don’t want 1.18.3. It’s four seconds slower.
You could make do with 1.14.3.

Joking, of course.

Yes, I am logged:

I’ll wait for the next version of catalyst.

I have already claimed my badge on the forum and Discord.

Hi @sanzcarlos,

I removed the attached image – it had some personal details in it.


Head over to the Discord server’s #insider-desktop-release channel and check the pinned posts. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m connected to Discord, but I don’t see that channel. I’ve checked on both the desktop app and the Insider version, and no channel appears.