Not able to log into mobile Sync

Things I have tried

I searched for "Can’t log into sync on mobile (Bug) and found an article with my excact problem. However that didn’t fix my login problems.

What I’m trying to do

Platform

[ ] iOS
[x] Android

Obsidian Mobile version: v1.4.2

I am trying to log into my sync profile on Mobile and I repeatedly get a

This would be a pretty straight forward error, except that I am using the exact same password and email to log into my account online here (both the forum and my obsidian account). I have triple and quadruple checked that they are the same password and I still get the error. I have also reset the password twice to no avail.

I copied this question because I have the excact same problem. However I tried the possible solutions and I’m still not able to login

Would anyone know anything about this or have a support line that I could contact?

Are you able to login here → My account - Obsidian ? This will be the same login as Settings > About > Account in mobile Obsidian.

The email to contact the team is [email protected]

Hey

Thanks for the help. I’m able to log in there yes. However it still doesn’t work in the mobile app

Do you have a Samsung?

Either way, I know this sounds bananas - just an idea - but try changing the keyboard on your phone to, say, Gboard or MS Swiftkey, or something different from what you are using now.

Thank you very much for the help. I contacted the service and they helped me and finally solved the problem. I had to log in in a very strange way xD. Appreciate the quick help <3

If someone else runs into this problem

You can test if you can login in any of the following locations after creating a vault on your phone:

• Settings > Sync
  • Settings > About
  • Vault switcher > Setup Obsidian Sync

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.