No internet after installing the software

Hi, I am trying to install this software on Windows 11 PC. But there is a problem after installing the software. I cant access any internet after installing the software. I dont know what could be the issue. Could someone please help to solve the issue?

Thanks in advance

OMG! The issue was not caused by the installation of the software. It was the Chrome issue. I knew it when I checked the internet in another browser (Firefox) and the internet was stable.

Then I searched on Google and found this article. This article showed how to allow Chrome to access the network and after following the entire article, the problem got solved. I can easily access the internet.

Anyway, can you tell me what is the best feature of the software and when the latest update will be available?

The first question is subjective, some will say linking, others offline plaintext, someone else might say the community plugins and extensibility, others will say the simplicity of base Obsidian. It is what you make it.

As for your second question, the latest update is already available, otherwise it wouldn’t be the latest update. I suppose you meant the next update? Why do you ask that, when you aren’t familiar with what Obsidian already offers?