Nier Automata theme in the works

Hello everyone, I’m new to the CSS ecosystem, but I am still trying to work on a Nier Automata theme for Obsidian. I am quite happy so far. I still have some things to change, and I am stuck on some problems. Here is how the theme looks so far :

All recommendations are welcome.

3 Likes

For reference, here is how the game’s UI looks like :

Looks really nice! Do you think there will be variable line length or a setting to enable full line length?

You mean the text should go from the very left to the very right of the workspace? If so, I can try to make it happen. I am not sure that I am capable of creating a custom setting, but I think a snippet is possible.

1 Like

here it is.

1 Like

Fantastic! There are some themes that make use of the style settings plugin, allowing users to configure certain parameters. You are in no way obligated to use this, especially since your theme looks like something that has a very specific style and identity.

By the way, what is the Plugin giving you the ribbon on top of your note with the different formatting options?

I will look into it. The plugin is editing toolbar and i like to have it in combo with typing-assistant.

2 Likes

The theme is now available there : nier theme

1 Like

This is a great theme!
Thank you very much for your development, it even reignited my passionate preference for Obsidian, great job!

(Also really love Nier: Automata, and I think you almost perfectly recreated the UI style in the game.)

Here is what my notes looks like with this theme:

1 Like

I can tease you with the next update of the theme :

WOW That’s even more gorgeous!! Brilliant work!

Can’t help but want to listen to Nier Game OST while writing notes with this theme LOL

1 Like